6 years ago
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Its been a while I know, I know. I really need to get some pics up! Lots has happend since i last "blogged" lets see......... Easter has come and gone it was alot of fun. All our holidays are pretty busy because we dont want to leave anyone out, but this easter was super busy not only did we have to do both sets of parents it was also by brothers birthday. 19 yeah!!! haha for easter sauls mom gave jentry little baby chickens and ducks so so so cute she loved them. She is keeping them at sauls moms of course but its so fun for her when we visit. Jentry also started soccer, she loves to play it so cute to watch them. Its a team of 3 and 4 year olds and it is so funny. Plus the weather has been so good latley that we have been spending alot of time outside i love warm weather. Its getting rainy out and im sad but i know it will warm back up soon! we find out what we are having may 4th so only a couple more weeks we are way excited!! well i think thats all for now i will try and post some pictures soom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Im so glad to hear you guys are alive! I bet Jentry is just loving soccer! How fun to watch!
ReplyDeleteJacy! Cute blog :) I'm so excited to find out what you're having!
ReplyDelete