Saturday, October 24, 2009

finally posting about bronx




I know, I know I'm a little behind. where do I start...... Well I had my precious baby boy Bronx Cooper Aguirre on Sept. 19th at 2:22 pm. He weighed 8lbs and 2oz ( he was a big boy) he was 19 1/2 inches long. I didn't go into labor on my own i got induced so we went in to the hospital at 7:15 the morning of the 19th everything went really well. I pushed for about 20 min which was like 5 contractions and he was health and so was i and that's all i could have asked for. it was an amazing experience to see saul see his son for the first time and to see the love he had for him instantly! Saul is so so adorable with him, he is the best daddy ever. we are so blessed to had this little addition to our family. jentry is so good with him she loves him so much all she wants to do is hug, kiss and cuddle him constantly! haha she is such a great big sister and a good mommy's helper. i am so luck to have to cute kids and a wonderful husband that can be such a good day to them.

3 comments:

  1. Jacy, this is Erin Thomson (Markle, now) from beauty school!I saw your blog from Jena's, I didn't know you got married! congrats on that, and congrats on your new handsome little guy! Jentry is so big now! Well, I just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you I love your blog. You have the cutest kid s ever, and you guys are such a cute family. Its great we can keep in touch this way. Good luck with the new little guy he sure is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you guys are so cute!! send me your eamil and ill invite you to my blog kierstenmunk@aol.com

    ReplyDelete